Minimum age: 18 years.
COMPASS score in reading & writing of 41 or higher completion of ENGL
090 with a grade of 2.0 or higher.
COMPASS score in math of 60 or completion of MATH 075 with a grade of
2.0 or higher
Physical strength and physical ability to perform job functions as
- Arm-Hand Steadiness - The ability to keep your hand and arm
steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and
hand in one position.
- Finger Dexterity - The ability to make precisely coordinated
movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate,
or assemble very small objects.
- Manual Dexterity - The ability to quickly move your hand, your
hand together with your arm, or your tow hands to grasp. manipulate,
or assemble objects.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within
a few feet of the observer).
- Control Precision - The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust
in controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Extent Flexibility - The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or
reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Multi-limb Coordination - The ability to coordinate two or more
limbs (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm)
while sitting, standing, or lying down. It does not involve
performing the activities while the whole body is in motion.
- Truck Strength - The ability to use your abdominal and lower
back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously
over time without 'giving out' ore fatiguing.
- Lifting - The ability to lift 50 lbs.
Mechanical aptitude which is defined as follows:
- Problem Sensitivity - The ability to tell when something is wrong or
is likely to go wrong.
- Deductive Reasoning - The ability to apply
general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
Inductive Reasoning - The ability to combine pieces of information
to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship
among seemingly unrelated events).
<< Back <<