In order that we may be prepared to provide you with the best food, beverage and service, we ask that you determine in advance how many guests will be in attendance at your function.
1. Ten days in advance of your event, we must know the approximate number of guests.
2. Four days prior to the start of your event, we must have a final guarantee of how many
guests will be in attendance.
3. You are responsible for payment of either the minimum guaranteed number of guests listed on the contract, the
final guaranteed number of guests or the actual number of guests attending, whichever is larger.
Use of Facilities
An application for use of college facilities must be completed prior to the event. The responsibilities of the contracting party are as follows:
1. Decorations must be approved by Renton Technical College. All decorations
must be removed at the end of the
event by the rental party.
2. Any alcoholic beverages consumed on Renton Technical College's campus must
follow "The Wine and Beer
Service Guidelines for Renton Technical College".
3. Candles and balloons are not allowed in any of the buildings.
4. Birdseed, rice, confetti, and glitter are not allowed in any indoor or
outdoor areas on Renton Technical College's
5. Smoking is not allowed in any building or within 25 feet of any door,
window or opening of any building.
6. Completion, approval, and compliance of the Application for use of
College Facilities and Rental
Regulation Agreement must be completed.
(425) 235-5845, ext. 4 / (425) 235-2300 (fax)
March 2012 -
Prices subject to change.