Most of the online databases can be accessed from off-campus.
In order to access the databases,
- Go to the RTC Database page at Online Databases.
- Click on the name of the database you wish to search.
- You will need to type in your RTC student or employee email address, and then your password.
- Click on the Login button.
Problems Accessing the Databases
- If you get a message indicating that your user name or password are not recognized, call RTC Library at (425) 235-2331 to ensure that your account is current and correct. If it is an email password problem, contact the Service Desk at (425) 235-2352 x5200 or send an email from your personal email account to email@example.com and someone will reset your password. Service Desk hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30 - 6:30 PM and Friday from 7:30 - 4:30 PM.
- If you have virus protection software that includes a firewall, the firewall may prevent RTC Library's authentication and pass-through process. You may have to temporarily disable the firewall in order to use the databases. We recommend that as soon as you have finished using the databases, you immediately turn your virus protection software back on.
- If you have other problems accessing the databases, please call RTC Library at (425) 235-2331 for assistance.