Published Feb. 16, 2016
Do you need a great statistic for your research paper or report? The 2016 edition of ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S. is now available online through the RTC Library Database page.
More than 1400 tables have been updated, and dozens of new tables reflecting the socio-economic condition of the United States are available, including:
- Public Charter and Traditional Schools by Selected Characteristics
- Marital Status of Population and Number of Times Married by Sex and Median Duration of Marriage
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Enrollment by Type of Plan and Employer Size
- College Campus Crime-Incidents and Rates by Type of Crime and Institution
- Resident Population Projections for Native and Foreign-Born Populations by Age Group
- Earnings by Sex and Women's Earnings as a Percent of Men's Earnings by Occupation: 2013
- Sales of Agricultural Products Direct to Individuals: 2002 to 2012
- Drug Overdoses/Poisoning Deaths Involving Opioid Analgesics and Heroin: 1999 to 2013
- Drought Conditions—Area and Population Impacted by Level of Drought: 2014
- Veterans Income, Education, Poverty, and Disability Status Compared to Nonveterans: 2012 to 2013
Need more help with statistics or other research material for your paper? Come to the library. We look forward to helping you.