Microsoft Imagine Academy Now Available
Washington State residents can now take over 400 computer skills classes - for free! The state library and Microsoft have partnered to make these classes available to you.
What Kinds of Classes Are Offered?
Washington State Library Microsoft Imagine Academy offers three levels of online technology courses:
- Basic digital literacy training - Introduction to computing, safe internet surfing and more. (No access code required. Just go to www.microsoft.com/digitalliteracy )
- Microsoft Office training - Update your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office skills.
- Advanced skills for IT professionals - Networking, security and much more.
How Can I Get a FREE Access Code?
RTC students, staff, or faculty can call (425) 235-2331 or email the library (librarian@RTC.edu) and get an access code. Be prepared to give us your 9 digit RTC identification number. Or you can just come into the library.
Washington State Residents who are not RTC students, staff, or faculty must come into the library to get an access code.
After You Get Your Access Code
- Activate the code. You'll need a Microsoft email account - Hotmail, Live, or Outlook - to complete the process. Need help setting one up? Come to RTC Library and we'll help.
- If you've already activated it, go to the Microsoft Imagine Academy home page and log in.
- Click on "Learning Catalog" to choose your classes.
How Can I Take Microsoft Certification Tests?
Convenient, inexpensive Microsoft Certification testing will be come to the RTC Testing Center soon. Watch the RTC Facebook page and the library blog for an announcement.
Call us at (425) 235-2331, or email us at librarian@RTC.edu.