As a WorkSource Connection Site, Renton Technical College provides access to WorkSource services for job seekers and businesses. We offer many unique opportunities for individuals seeking career direction and training, and for employers looking for skilled workers.
Renton Technical College prepares a diverse student population for work, fulfilling the employment needs of individuals, business and industry.
- RTC Mission Statement
- WorkSource Home Resources for job seekers and businesses
- "Demand Decline" List for King County See how occupations compare in terms of future employment opportunities
- Need Help with Unemployment Benefits? Online Services for unemployed workers through the Employment Security Department
- Air Washington Exciting training opportunities for careers in the aerospace industry.
- Workforce Education Funding Opportunities
- Career Training Programs Full descriptions of Technical Programs at RTC
- Career Services for Students
- Community Resources for Students
- Job Search Links The RTC Library guide to websites providing job search leads, career exploration aids, and tips for resumes, cover letters and interviews.
- Career Resources for Employers RTC can connect you with talented students and graduates of our training programs.
- WorkSource Business Services Hiring Solutions for Employers
- Small Business Development Center A resource for aspiring or established business owners
Renton Technical College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities. WA Telecommunications Relay Service: 800-833-6384 or 7-1-1