Improve the integration of a planning, evaluation, and resource allocation system aligned to accreditation standards
- Improve transparency of resource allocation and decision making processes.
- Actively use data to inform decision making.
- Provide ongoing faculty and staff training about strategic plan implementation and alignment with unit planning, the facilities master plan, program review, and resource requests.
Increase financial security by maximizing professional-technical programming and through the diversification of funding
- Increase the number of tuition generating students.
- Grow the RTC Foundation’s endowment and capacity to award student scholarships, support programs, and fund capital projects.
- Secure grant and contract funding to further develop the infrastructure and program and support services offerings at RTC.
- Expand corporate training for area businesses.
Implement intentional systems improvement
- Champion a culture of transparency and accountability.
- Expand participation in shared governance and inclusive decision making.
- Align institutional policies to accreditation standards.
Invest in the College’s infrastructure
- Create a technological environment that promotes ease of use, including an intranet and student portal.
- Ensure classroom equipment and technology is relevant and up-to-date.
- Automate manual processes and increase workflow efficiency.
- Align priorities of the facilities master plan.