Build your skills or advance your career with Continuing Education Classes at RTC. Classes are available in:
- Boiler Operator
- E-Learning Design and Development
- Electrical Plant Maintenance
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Machining - Milling and Lathing
- Project Management
Easy Online Registration Steps
1. Visit the online student portal and click on Admission to create an account.
2. Wait 24-48 hours for a student ID number.
2. Find the course item number you wish to register for in the class schedule.
3. Register and pay online using your student ID number.
For more information call 425-235-5840 or stop by the Student Success Center in RTC Building I.
Access hundreds of online courses!
Project Management Certificate Program. Offered in partnership with Green River College
Project Planning and Scheduling Techniques
Bringing your project in on time and on budget begins with effective planning and scheduling. Explore project management tools and strategies to define a new project or a new phase of an existing project, explain initial scope and budget, create the Project Charter, identify Stakeholders and develop a Project Management Plan. Course includes hands-on project work.
Project Execution and Control
Explore tools and processes to monitor and control a project to meet project requirements of time, cost and quality. Courses include hands-on exercises to develop your skills in executing the work on a project according to the Project Management Plan, including managing people and resources from project initiation to project closure.
For full details and to register, visit greenriver.edu/ce.