If you would like to request data from the IR Office, please submit the IR Data Request Form.
The mission of the IR Office is to create a culture of evidence at RTC and to provide regular and efficient access to data campus-wide.
The IR Office supports institutional advancement at the college through its work on strategic and operational planning efforts, accreditation, and student success initiatives. The IR Office is also primarily responsible for data reporting for compliance with local, state, and federal mandates.
The IR Office performs the following data-related tasks and services in support of its mission:
- Responds to ad-hoc data requests from faculty, staff, students, and other internal and external parties.
- Provides annual and/or quarterly data reports in the form of data dashboards or excel charts and tables.
- Completes reports for compliance with local, state, and federal mandating bodies.
- Provides data and analysis for the program review process.
- Completes quarterly student evaluations of faculty.
- Provides data support for grants and initiatives such as Achieving the Dream and Title III.
- Provides assistance with special projects pertaining to research and data analysis.
- Creates custom surveys for data collection purposes on campus.
- Ensures data consistency, accuracy, and integrity across campus via its work with the Data Integrity Group (DIG).
- Meets with stakeholders across campus to discuss data in various council, task force, and group meetings.