On this page, you will find a selection of reports that are provided to internal and external audiences, in addition to reports provided to RTC by external parties.
For a list of reports completed by the IR Office with their associated timelines, see this List of IR Reports and Timelines.
Aspen Feedback Report
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2011
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2012
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2013
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2014
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2015
- IPEDS Feedback Report 2016
Renton Technical College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the United States Department of Education. Institutional accreditation consists of a rigorous process of peer review. As part of that process, a full-scale evaluation of the College is conducted by the NWCCU on a seven-year cycle. The most recent full-scale visit took place in October 2013. Additionally, the College receives regular interim evaluations following the full-scale evaluation. The most recent reports by the College to the Commission were submitted in September 2014 with a Year-One Self Evaluation and Ad Hoc Report.
Annual peer review and self-evaluation reports are available on RTC’s Accreditation page.
Internal Research Reports/Special Projects
- Basic Studies Three-Year Report 2013-2016
- Enrollment Report 2015-2016
- Fact Book 2014-2015 To request a color hard copy, fill out a Marketing Request form
- Fast Facts 2013-2014
- Fast Facts 2014-2015
- Minority Male Student Profile
- Retention and Completion Report 2012-2014
- Student Achievement Momentum Report 2013-2014
External Research Reports
- CCSSE 2012 Executive Summary
- CCSSE 2015 Executive Summary
- EMSI 2011 Economic Contribution Report
- EMSI 2014 Middle-Skill Spotlight
- EMSI 2014 RTC Economy Overview
- HECB 2011 Skilled and Educated Workforce Report
- Key Findings from CCSSE Validation Research
- SENSE 2012 Executive Summary
- SENSE 2015 Executive Summary
- Teachers College 2010-2015 Assessment Plan
- WSAC 2013 Diversity Report
- WTECB 2013 WA Employer Survey