The Google Translate service is available at https://translate.google.com.
RTC Community COVID-19 Cases and Safety Protocol Updates
We write today to notify you of two confirmed COVID-19 cases at RTC from staff at the LRCC. We believe these cases are related. As a precaution and due to low staffing, in-person service for the Food Pantry and Technology Loan Program is temporarily unavailable. The computer lab at H-301/302 remains available as an alternative for technology needs. (see attached email). The LRCC will provide updates to students about how to access services during this period.
RTC has made contact with and notified others who may have been exposed from this transmission case. Out of an abundance of caution, other employees who were helping to support these services have been advised to quarantine and monitor for symptoms. If you have not been contacted by RTC, you have not been affected by this transmission case. In the event there are on-campus cases of transmission, RTC will always notify those who have been exposed or affected after gathering appropriate and accurate information.
COVID-19 cases are rising in King County. You can remain safe by:
- Getting Vaccinated! All adults over 16 are eligible.
- Appointments are readily available at Showare Center in Kent (approximately 3000 daily)
- You can schedule your vaccine and be in and out in 30-45 minutes on average.
- Avoiding group settings and unnecessary travel
- Wearing a mask and replace/wash often
- Keeping your distance, six feet apart from others
- Following these safety protocols on and off-campus
- Using the RTC campus access form--it will help us notify you if there has been a reported case on campus with possible exposure to others
If you test positive for COVID-19 or have been informed you were exposed, notify us using our online survey so we can begin contact tracing as soon as possible.