All financial aid recipients must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of the United States or an eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency
- Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you are applying for the WA Dream Act Funding)
- Not owe a repayment on a grant or be in default on a student loan
- Have financial need as determined by the Federal need analysis
- Be registered with Selective Service, if required
- Be enrolled in an eligible program and enroll only for classes that are required for that program. If enrolled in a class that is not part of the program, financial aid will not count those credits when awarding aid.
Our financial aid office is currently experiencing delays in replying to emails and voicemails due to a high number of inquiries, files to process, and new academic year transition. Our team will do our best to serve and assist you in a timely manner.
Our current service hours and contact information:
Robert C. Roberts Campus Center, Building I
Financial Aid Office
Renton Technical College
3000 NE Fourth Street
Renton, WA. 98056