Remote Examity/Accuplacer Exam
ACCUPLACER™ - Online Testing - In Partnership with the College Board and EXAMITY
Renton Technical College Testing Services offers an opportunity for students to test for placement at any time of the day. You will need to follow the directions below and have equipment that is compatible with the computer requirements of EXAMITY.
The total cost of online ACCUPLACER™ testing is $30 ($10 for RTC's fee and $20 for EXAMITY's fee). RTC’s fee will allow you one test, but to test on EXAMITY you will be charged the proctoring fee each attempt. Note: These fees only applies to remote testing with Examity
Processing to get a voucher may take up to 24-48 hours, not including weekends and holidays.
- Verify that your computer meets EXAMITY's computer requirements.
- Apply to RTC to get your ctcLink Student ID#.
- Pay the RTC testing fee ($10.00) by calling our cashier office at 425-235-2352 ext. 5910
- Once you received your student identification (SID) and paid your $10 fee. Email the testing center at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate which test unit you are interested in taking. For example:
- NGA MATH–Math placement.
- NGA ENGLISH – Reading and Sentence test only
- Write Placer
- After you receive your voucher from testing services, please follow the directions for EXAMITY's process. Visit EXAMITY's website for instructions.
- Note: Please remember EXAMITY charges a $20 fee per proctoring session.
- When test is completed, you will see your results. It is important for you to understand what they mean, so within 24 hours you will receive a placement e-mail from Testing Services with results and next steps or email the testing center – email@example.com.