Statement of Purpose
The Facilities Council will develop, review, and evaluate plans and policies and set directions for facilities in accordance with the mission, vision, values, core theme objectives, and strategic priorities of the College.
Scope of Work / Charter
The scope of work for which the Council operates under is as follows:
- Develop and review:
- Facilities master plan
- Facilities five-year plan
- Annual construction, remodel and renovation plan
- Sustainability plan
- Long-range transportation plan
- Emergency preparedness plan
- Formulate policies and/or criteria/guidelines for:
- Sustainable practices, including energy management, indoor and outdoor environment monitoring and practices, waste management, and recycling.
- Space assignment
- Remodel/renovation of facilities
- Emergency response
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the plans and policies.
Facilities Council Chair:
Vice President for Administration and Finance