Renton Technical College believes in its students!
At RTC, we know that if given the chance, every RTC student can achieve great things in their education and career. To give students that chance, the RTC Foundation offers quarterly scholarships to help relieve the costs of attending school.
Foundation scholarships are merit based and are awarded each fall, winter, and spring quarter to students. The scholarship committee chooses recipients by looking at your GPA, your financial need, your personal journey, your plans for the future, and letters of recommendation. To learn more about foundation scholarships and how to apply, please visit our scholarship F.A.Q. page.
News and Updates:
- Congratulations to the 61 RTC Foundation winter scholars! We know you’ll do amazing things at RTC and we look forward to supporting your progress as you finish your program and begin your career.
- Want to know why you weren't selected for a winter scholarship? Please contact us at email@example.com to learn how you can be more competitive for the fall quarter.
The spring quarter scholarship schedule is now online.
- Online application - January 1, 2018 - January 26
- Workshops in LRCC
- Thursday, Jan. 4, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm & 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Monday, Jan. 22, 2:30 - 3:30 pm
- Scholarship application closes - January 26, 2018
- Notice to scholarship applicants - February 28, 2018
Building C, Room 112
8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.