Follow the steps below and email the completed application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply to Renton Technical College online.
- Take the English Directed Self-Placement (must have RTC student ID number) and attach scores to the application packet. The English assessment is online and free. If taking college-level math, chemistry, or if your technical program requires it, attach math placement (see page 2 of the application packet for more info).
- Meet with your high school counselor:
- Complete the Enrollment Verification Form--must be signed by high school counselor, guardian/parent and you!
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript to the application.
- Complete Running Start Agreement & Top Portion of the Registration Form--agreement must be signed by you and parent/guardian!
- Fill in your information on the bottom half of the application form.
- OPTIONAL: Free/Reduced Lunch Letter. Attach a copy of letter from School District Nutritional Services, if family qualifies for free/reduced lunch.
- OPTIONAL: Complete the Release of Information form.
- Email completed packet to email@example.com.
Start your application today!
Fill-out the Running Start application packet to get started or contact us, should you have questions.