The High School 21+ Diploma Program is an opportunity for adults aged 21 and over to complete a Washington State High School Diploma.
Work with an instructor to demonstrate abilities in reading, writing, and math within subject areas such as science, history, government, occupational studies, and the arts.
The program combines your current studies with previous learning and life experiences. For example:
- Do you already have some high school credits?
- Do you have work, training, or military experience?
- Do you have any certifications (CPR/First Aid, food handler, forklift driver)?
- Have you taken any GED tests or college classes?
We have on-campus classes:
- Morning: 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Evening: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
The fee is $25 per quarter (waivers are available).
We have classes at off-campus locations and online classes.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
For on-campus classes, come to building D any time Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. to get started.
Are you under 21 and need to get your high school diploma? Check out our Open Doors program.
Are you looking for a certificate program with support? Consider I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training)