The High School+ Diploma Program is an opportunity for adults aged 18 and over to complete a Washington State High School Diploma.
Work with an instructor to demonstrate abilities in reading, writing, and math within subject areas such as science, history, government, occupational studies, and the arts.
The program combines your current studies with previous learning and life experiences. For example:
- Do you already have some high school credits?
- Do you have work, training, or military experience?
- Do you have any certifications (CPR/First Aid, food handler, forklift driver)?
- Have you taken any GED tests or college classes?
We have on-campus classes:
- Morning: 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Evening: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
The fee is $25 per quarter (waivers are available).
We have classes at off-campus locations and online classes.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
For on-campus classes, come to building D any time Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. to get started.
Returning and continuing students, contact:
(425) 235-2352 ext. 2115
Building D - Room 110
Text us at (425) 528-1300
Zoom Drop-in Chat
Available: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4-7 p.m.
Meeting ID: 301-299-4097 | Phone: (253) 215-8782
Are you under 18 and need to get your high school diploma? Check out our Youth High School Completion (16-20).
Are you looking for a certificate program with support? Consider I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training)