Get Started in Four Easy Steps
Connect with an Entry Adviser
• Students interested in career training and direct transfer programs must meet with an Entry Adviser in Student Success.
• Explore career pathways, college services and discuss entry requirements.
Apply for Admission & Financial Aid
• Apply for admission in person or online.
• Complete your FAFSA online at fafsa.gov and visit the Financial Aid Department to submit necessary documents (Bldg I-205).
Assess and Review Your Skills
• Complete the Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools in Testing Services (Bldg J-218).
• Review your assessments with an Entry Adviser and select a program of study (Bldg I-218).
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
• Register for classes in Enrollment Services (Bldg I-218).
• Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
Roberts Campus Center, Building I