Connect with an Entry Adviser
- Students interested in career training and direct transfer programs must meet with an Entry Adviser in Student Success (Bldg I-218).
- Explore career pathways, college services and discuss entry requirements.
Apply for Admission & Financial Aid
- Apply for admission in person or online.
- Complete your FAFSA online at fafsa.gov and visit the Financial Aid Department to submit necessary documents (Bldg I-205).
Assess and Review Your Skills
- Complete the Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools in Testing Services (Bldg J-218).
- Review your assessments with an Entry Adviser and select a program of study (Bldg I-218).
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Register for classes in Enrollment Services (Bldg I-218).
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
If you have any questions, please call 425-235-5840 or visit Student Services in the Roberts Campus Center, Building I.