Connect with an Entry Adviser
- Students interested in continuing education courses are encouraged to meet with an Entry Adviser in Student Success (Bldg I-218).
- Explore career pathways, college services and discuss entry requirements.
Apply for Admission
- Apply for admission in person or online.
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Register for an orientation session in Enrollment Services (Bldg I-218).
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
If you have any questions, please call 425-235-5840 or visit Student Services in the Roberts Campus Center, Building I.