Increase student progress and completion
- Significantly increase associate degree completion.
- Increase student transition from basic studies to professional-technical and transfer programming.
- Fully implement guided pathways.
- Expand program offerings for inclusive access and success.
- Reimagine and design a cohort model for the 21st century.
Provide comprehensive student support services
- Invest in mental health counseling and interventions.
- Partner with childcare facilities and community based organizations to identify childcare assistance options.
- Expand learning support resources, transfer advising, and career services.
- Utilize a student-centered approach in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and technologies.
Foster continuous growth and professional development of faculty and staff
- Improve comprehensive employee orientation and onboarding processes, as well as the tenure process.
- Broaden the array of effective classroom learning practices.
- Offer ongoing classroom management and customer service training for employees.
- Maximize the skills and talents of employees; cultivate subject-matter expertise.
Develop and implement a college-wide learning assessment strategy
- Establish a cross-departmental assessment committee.
- Develop a systematic assessment plan aligned to accreditation standards.
- Through the utilization of technology, develop an effective system for measuring and tracking learning outcomes assessment.
- Provide faculty with the tools needed to effectively assess student learning.
- Use the program review process to drive instructional improvement.