Women are closing the gender equality gap quickly. Renton Technical College is part of this balancing process. We offer:
- Good pay and benefits - the RTC trade and technology programs below prepare students for occupations that offer a median wage of $25.95 per hour in King County.
- Job security - demand is increasing as workers in these fields retire, and as employers require fill those positions with skilled replacements.
- Job satisfaction - apply your new skills on a daily basis.
You will find a supportive learning community led by instructors who excelled in their trade in industry. RTC has one of the highest completion rates for two year colleges in the state, and the completion rate for our "non-traditional" students is even higher! You will gain the skills and confidence you need to succeed in:
- Autobody Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Technology
- Applications Developer
- Applications Development - BAS
- Commercial Building Engineering
- Computer Networking
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Engineering Design Technology
- Ford ASSET
- Industrial Engineering
- Major Appliance and Refrigeration Technology
- Precision Machining Technologies
- Property Maintenance for Multi-Family Residences
Employers recognize that meeting the demand for skilled workers means building a diverse workforce.
For more information, contact the Student Success Center at (425) 235-5840.