College and Career Pathways provides support for students to succeed in their educational and career paths.
Classes are available to:
- Learn English: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Prep for your GED and improve your math skills.
- Develop your technology and communication skills.
- Get a high school diploma. Disponible en español.
Our classes are flexible. We have on-campus classes:
- Morning: 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon: 11:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Evening: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
We have classes at off-campus locations and online classes.
Are you looking for support as you start your certificate program? Consider I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training)
Are you interested in a certificate program? Contact our Transitions Specialist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org