Join a Fall quarter class now!
College and Career Pathways provides support for students to succeed in their educational and career paths.
Classes are available to:
- Learn English: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Prep for your GED and improve your math skills.
- Develop your technology and communication skills.
- Get a high school diploma. Disponible en español.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Contact Debbie Tully at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours and Location
Building I - Room 219
- Monday-Tuesday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Text us at (425) 528-1300
Interested in a college program? Email our adviser, Samantha Nelson.