Students enroll in classes and courses at Renton Technical College for a variety of reasons and for some, it is the beginning of a new career path. We have over 60 professional-technical programs split into 7 areas of study that specialize in training, retraining, and skills upgrading. Members of business and industry advise each program, keeping our curriculum current and relevant, by providing our students with the specific skills employers are seeking.
Connect with an Entry Adviser
In an effort to practice social distancing, the RTC main campus is closed to the public. This means there will be no on-campus in-person services. However, the Entry & Outreach team is available to serve the public over the phone, online, and through email.
Apply for Admission & Financial Aid
- After connecting with an entry advisor you will need to Apply For Admissions
- Complete an online FAFSA or WASFA before visiting the Financial Aid Department to submit necessary documents (Bldg I-205).
Assess and Review Your Skills
Select a program of study with an entry advisor to review what skills or assessments are needed for placement. If applicablE, review previous academic transcripts & complete Testing Services Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools.
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition & Buy Books
- Register for classes through Enrollment Services.
- Pay tuition and fees, purchase your books, and get started!
- Phone: 425-235-2352 Ext.5910
- Email: cashiering@RTC.edu
If you have any questions, please call 425-235-5840 or connect with the Entry Services Team.