Students enroll in classes and courses at Renton Technical College for a variety of reasons and for some, it is the beginning of a new career path. We have over 50 professional-technical programs split into 7 areas of study that specialize in training, retraining, and skills upgrading. Members of business and industry advise each program, keeping our curriculum current and relevant, by providing our students with the specific skills employers are seeking.
Connect with an Entry Adviser
- In an effort to practice social distancing, the RTC main campus is closed to the public. This means there will be no on-campus in-person services. However, the entry team is available to serve the public over the phone, online, and through email.
Apply for Admission & Plan How to Pay for College
- Complete an initial Entry Survey and Apply For Admissions to get a student ID #.
- Explore funding options
- If you’re interested in financial aid, complete an online FAFSA or WASFA along with a Financial Aid Data Sheet.
Assess and Review Your Skills
- Before you register for a class/program, connect with an entry adviser to review what skills or assessments are needed for placement. If applicable, review previous academic transcripts & complete Testing Services Directed Self-Placement (DSP) and Accuplacer tools.
Register for Classes, Pay Tuition, & Buy Books
- Follow up with an Entry Adviser with a completed Enrollment Registration Form
- Pay tuition and fees by tuition due date.
- Phone: 425-235-2352 Ext.5910
- Email: cashiering@RTC.edu
- Review the New Student Orientation home page to learn how to purchase your books, and set up your RTC student email.